Presenting to you Class 9 CBSE Handwritten Notes of Science of Chapter 9, Force and Laws of Motion.
With the increasing amount of typed material on the internet, handwritten notes and material are still closest to our heart. Therefore, after Class 10, we present to all Class 9 Students, Free Handwritten Notes.
We at Padhle have made sure this legacy continues. Listed below are handwritten notes for Class 9 taken out from NCERT, covering all the points and concepts.
You can access these notes on the website itself, as well as download them for you use.
Before you download the notes, here is a quick walkthrough of what happens behind the web.
How do we make these Notes?
- First of all, we go through all the content that is available. Then we list down all the concepts and topics, that are important from questions point of view.
- Then, our dedicated Content Team does a Quality Check on it.
- Then, these notes are compiled and sent to the writing team, where the content is hand-written on an iPad, to give you a home-like feeling.
- Then these notes are sent to the design team, where we add certain highlights and images in the notes.
- Then, finally these notes are exported and sent for adding front pages and combining all of it.
- Then, at the end, the website team receives the notes, uploads them and shares with you!